PCARS Holds VE Test Sessions at our club site in Ravenna map.
Please check our newsletter, and website for the most up to date information regarding scheduling.
Any Questions? Contact our Volunteer Examiner Liaison, KB8UUZ@gmail.com
Please read this special statement from the ARRL-VEC
What to Bring to the Testing Session
- $15 is the current test fee. We prefer the exact amount in cash or a check made out to: ARRL-VEC
- A government photo id (drivers license or state ID card preferred).
- Your Social Security Number or FCC Federal Registration Number. We are required to submit either your Social Security Number (SSN) or your FCC Federal Registration Number (FRN) with your application. If you are upgrading, your FRN is on your current Amateur Radio license.
- A pen (black ink) and pencil (we can loan you either or both)
- If you already have an Amateur Radio license:
Please bring the original, (and one copy) of any current (unexpired) amateur radio operator’s license issued to you.
- If you’ve already passed a test: The original (and one copy) of any document that you will use to prove you’ve already passed a test element. These documents may include:
- An unexpired Certificate of Successful Completion of Exam (CSCE) indicating the credit(s) earned indicating the credit(s) earned.
- Pre March 21, 1987 Technician license (this provides credit for the Element 3 (General) exam).
- Expired License? Bring original and copy of your expired Amateur Radio License.
you simply take and pass element 2 to re-instate your license
Please check our newsletter, and website for the most current information regarding our VE exams.
Any Questions? Contact: KB8UUZ@gmail.com