Amateur Radio Licensing Classes

If you would like to be an Amateur Radio Operator, you’ll need a license from the Federal Communications Commission. The PCARS Volunteer Examiner team conducts regular license testing on the first Saturday of each even numbered month. Check the VE Sessions Page for the next session.

You can study on your own for the licensing test, or attend our Ham Radio Licensing Classes.